Thursday, December 16, 2004

Much ado about Nothing...

feeling weird...suddenly life seems uneventfull Posted by Hello


Somehow lately it's been difficult to see the beauty in the everyday to passionately blog about it...it's as if my soul is flatlining and I don't know why, but I am feeling very exhausted lately, but even when I try to rest, those nightmares just keep coming back and I wake up even more exhausted...so what's the use of sleeping anyways...and my sleep cycle is completely reversed...so now that the semester has ended, ironically, I don't feel like doing anything anymore, even the thought of going back to my beautiful home and bling bling car in LA doesn't excite me anymore...I am not depressed, but I just feel neither here nor there...

It makes me wonder what happens when nothing can bring about any kind of emotion to a person, and it scares me to even think about that...so maybe it's good that I will be taking a break from New York city for a month and I think it's about time. But at least the good thing is that I am getting my final assignments done before I leave the city behind me...and some driving might do me some good when I get back to LA. I can see myself speeding down 110 South at 80mph in the middle of the night. So today's blog is really about nothing, but even if it's about nothing, I am still compelled to blog about that nothingness...and hopefully tomorrow I will feel passionate enough to blog about something more intereting, but for now, dear readers, I am sorry that you have to deal with this nothingness...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home